Thanks for checking out my blog. You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a comprehensive review of Perfect Cheekbones program, which is designed by none other than the co-founder of Face Fitness Center John Socratous.
First and foremost, I just want to clarify I will be giving you an unrestricted, unbiased and honest review of John’s program. What you’re about to read are the ESSENTIAL details you need to know before grabbing a copy of the program yourself.
So what exactly is John Socratous’ “Perfect Cheekbones” program?
“Perfect Cheekbones” is a 30 day program on how to get rid of chubby cheeks and those double chins, designed by a formal model and cofounder of the Face Fitness Center John Socratous. There are 2 parts to this program: the meal planner and the exercises. Each week focuses on different things like detoxification, revitalization, strengthening and sculpting.
John also gives you an extensive report on what face fat is, the importance of diet, sleep and stress and other very interesting facts.
Perfect Cheekbones shows you multiple unusual face exercises to lose cheek fat fast for those who have high cheekbones. These are often “silly” looking exercises but John does provide a valid explanation of which muscles and part of your face you’re targeting and the benefits of them.
For example one of the exercises John teaches you is called “The Cheekbones Squeeze”. This exercise works the muscles surrounding your mouth (called Circular Orbicularis Oris) and the jaw muscles (called Masseter) while tightening and toning your cheeks.
I’ve read and watched many programs over the last few months on this specific topic (how to lose cheek fat) and don’t get me wrong, it was really good material. However, this is one of the first programs I’ve seen that shows you EXACTLY how to reduce fat from face. Not to mention the videos are pretty amusing to watch.
Here’s exactly how “The Cheekbones Squeeze” works:
Form an exaggerated “O” shape with your lips. Push your lips outward, widening “O” and then hold for 2 seconds. Now smile as wide as you can until you feel the tension on your cheeks and hold for 2 seconds again. Repeat the exercise 10 times, alternating between the “O” shape and the smile.
This is a very simple, yet very powerful exercise and it’s one of the MANY John teaches you in Perfect Cheekbones.
What are the BAD things about John’s Perfect Cheekbones?
Just like every product and book I have ever reviewed, nothing is perfect and here are the flaws I noticed after doing the program.
– John has some VERY unorthodox exercises, these are NOT your typical work outs when it comes to reducing fat around you face. As I’ve mentioned before some seems very “silly”. I can see many people being slightly self conscious about doing them.
– If you like to eat (or eat a lot) you will definitely have to make some changes. The meal plans are very specific and not too generous in portion size. However, the reality is that if you want to lose weight in your face you have to take action.
How about the GOOD things about Perfect Cheekbones?
– John shares a lot of interesting facts that most people don’t think about. This one is my favorites: Facial exercise can reverse the aging process and rejuvenate the skin AND it allows your body to deliver oxygenated blood and nutrients that your skin needs to build collagen to keep wrinkles at bay.
– The exercises are so easy to do and you can do them almost anywhere at any time. Whether you’re driving, cleaning your house or doing your laundry, it only takes a few minutes and you’re done.
– You DON’T need any special equipment! Many fitness programs force you to buy addition equipment in order to do the program. Not this one.
– It’s completely different from ANYTHING you have ever seen in the fitness world. John really stands out from all those fitness experts out there.
– A number of different bonuses like sculpting recipes, nutrition planner, beautiful body guide just to name a few.
Overall, what do I think?
Perfect Cheekbones, in my eyes is the best non fluff program on exactly how to lose face fat. It’s packed from start to finish with unusual facial exercises to lose chubby cheeks and double chins. In fact, I’ve learned a few things myself I could use in my own fitness routine (and that’s after doing numerous other fitness programs in the past couple of years!). If you are currently struggling with those fat cheeks and you wish to tone and reshape your face line NATURALLY, I definitely feel you should pick up John’s program and do it from start to finish! You won’t regret it!